~~welcome to my life~~

About Me

My photo
Alam Manusia, dunia dolly, Malaysia
it came from my heart,...... I know I’ve fallen in love. The day you came to me was like a dream painted in grey. I wanna tell you some, what I say with my heart Wanna love you I wanna hold you, only my drunken confession. Hiding where you can't see me. I only shout the words that you cant hear. I love you. This short phrase is too difficult for me. I can't even open my mouth. 'I love you' this short phrase is too much for me. I cannot breath. When you give me LOVE, Girl, I will give you my EVERYTHING. When I see your red lips, my silent breath purrs with my innocence, and my heartbeat that feels like its about to explode strike a message to my ear. Baby I love you indeed. I send you a message: I can’t see it any teardrop in on your face, girl I love you, only this Fearing you'll know if our eyes meet, I only look away at the sky. I love you. Come to me. See my eyes. I want you too. My eyes tell you truth I wanna live in your life This short phrase is too precious to me. If you tell me 'I love you,' this one phrase out of anything in the world, I will be happy.

shumell

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~~ no title ~~

YA ALLAH YA TUHAN KU...Wahai Maha Besar lagi Maha Agung..Wahai Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Penyayang....
YA ALLAH YA TUHAN KU.....
Aku bukanlah Ahli Syurga...Aku tidak layak untuk SyurgaMU...Tetapi aku juga tdak mampu menahan siksa neraka mu...Oleh itu kurniakanlah TAUBAT kepada ku....
Ampunkanlah dosaku....Sesunguh nya KAU maha pengampun dosa dosa besar hamba MU...
Dosa-dosa ku tdak terhitung bagai debu
YA ILLAHI, terimalah amal taubat ku....Sisa umur ku berkurang setiap hari....
DOsa dosaku semakin bertambah YA ILLAHI...
Hamba yang berdosa datang bersimpuh menyembah MU
Mengaku menyeru memohon AMPUNAN MU YA ALLAH....

No comments:

** awas IP anda diketahui ~~